Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday #4

 
 
 
Welcome to a new edition of
What I Wore Wednesday.
Come on over with me to the Pleated Poppy and see what everyone else is wearing.
My sister got married this weekend, and although I will be posting about it later, here is a sneak peek at what I wore that blessed day. (and also what my amazing family wore!)
 
 
 photo DSCN4103_zps20de0c77.jpg

 Gorgeous, I know! But lets' back up a few days and see what else I pulled out of my closet.
 
 
 
 photo DSCN4079_zps5bc5779d.jpg




 photo DSCN4073_zps3228b57d.jpg
Shirt and Boyfriend jeans: Old Navy
Flip Flops:Teva
 
 
 photo DSCN4180_zpsec202970.jpg
Skirt and shoes: Target; Shirt: LOFT; Sweater: J. Crew Outlet
 
 
 photo DSCN4185_zps7eed3b8a.jpg
Necklaces made by me.

 
 


pleated poppy
 
 

Have a fabulously gorgeous Wednesday! Put on a little lipstick and hold your head up high.


































No comments:

Post a Comment