A REASON TO RUN

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Things I love about TEXAS

In no particular order:


1. Sidewalks

 Photobucket

They are EVERYWHERE!!

2. Children can walk and ride bikes to school.
3. Crossing guards are actually super busy at work.

4. frontage roads

  Photobucket

These are basically roads that run parallel to the interstate, but I will not bore you with the ins and outs of the faboulousness of these roads, just trust me. They rock!

5. Wine at the GROCERY store! Hellooo!!
I need milk, bread, cheese, chicken, and hmm, I think I will grab a bottle of wine while I am here. For a Tennessee girl, that is AWESOME!

6. The sunrise. It takes my breath away.

7. Storms. You have never been in a real storm until you have been in a TEXAS storm. It is wild, and like a light show, or a disco with a strobe light, and scary.

8. My husband's Family.

9. Sunday. Church together. Worship together.
10. Sunday. Lunch. Together.
11. Monday. Football. Together.
12. Mid Week. Dinner, or spontaneous ice cream. Together.
13. Saturday. Soccer. Together.

14. Weather is still in the 70s and 80s.

OH YEA!!!! TEXAS is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment