A REASON TO RUN

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Welcome to My Freedom




It’s been a while since I have opened my doors to you. Today you will get a small glimpse of the downstairs new paint color. It is so much lighter and brighter in here. I love it. In the future I will on occasion continue to show you the slow progress in all that has been done and will continue to be done on our house.

For now, I just wanted to wish all of you a fun, relaxing, flip flop wearing,  bbq smelling, watermelon seed spitting, bike riding, mosquito killing, firework filled Forth of July.



4thofjulydecore009


4thofjulydecore007




Photobucket




Photobucket


As we celebrate this awesome day that marks another anniversary of the day our forefathers successfully proclaimed our freedom through their sacrifice and blood, I want to also remind you to celebrate the ultimate personal freedom we have all received through the sacrifice and blood of Jesus Christ.


Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
 2 Corinthians 3:17



No comments:

Post a Comment