A REASON TO RUN

Sunday, April 4, 2010

POTTERY BARN

I'm about to do something I have never done before. I'm going to link this post to a blog. I feel like such a big girl now. I hope it works!





OK,so here is the Pottery Barn Inspiration. Although, if you check out my earlier post when I made the oval plate, you will see that I made it first (inspired by other blog surfing) and then found the PB one. When I found it I decided to complete the look. I went searching for a rectangle plate, and found a $9 one at Wal-Mart.


Photobucket


Here is my cheapper version:

Photobucket

If I had a great camara it would look just as good!

At PB they are sold out. But I think they were about $50.
Mine were $16 (with the plate holders) plus the chalkboard paint which I have used for other stuff and will use again for other fun projects in the future.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I felt my heart give a little skip when I saw your project. (no I'm not kidding *sigh*) I'm ao glad you linked up to my party and I hope you will again! I'm so impressed. Don't be surprised if I feature this soon. Thanks again!
    (by the way, just saw a set on Ebay for $149!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! it is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete