A REASON TO RUN

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Empty wall problem temporarily solved

I have never been much on Halloween. I didn't grow up with it, and I never went out of my way to do anything special. Both my boys were born at the end of October, so most of my energy and money has gone toward that instead of making a big to do about Halloween.

It is a better solution to just do general FALL decor that will work as a good crossover to Thanksgiving, cause then you blink and it's time for the Christmas stuff. Gosh, I'm exhausted already!!!

But when I was going through some archives on Dana MADE, I just loved the simplicity of this super quick and easy Halloween decor. What I loved most about it was that it would be a perfect solution for my bare wall that is too big for the current table and mirror I have there.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


For the super easy tutorial go visit MADE and check it out. Like her, I didn't have a printer that I could use so I just traced it right from my monitor. I couldn't find black cardstock, so I used poster board. Two pieces were plenty for the amount I made. I did two sizes, 100% and 75%. It was so easy!!! And I just love the fun results.

No comments:

Post a Comment