A REASON TO RUN

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring break creations

I began my week trying to redo this cabinet that I had painted back in August. I never did like the white, so decided to do something drastic. I asked my friend Edie to give me some advice. She said to paint it blue. Blue? Are you sure? So very reluctantly I decided to step out of my monochromatic comfort zone and go wild. When I got to Home Depot I fell in love with this color, it is called "Caribe". How can you not love a color with that name. Now I wanlk into my kitchen and smile at my CARIBE.
However, I must confess, I'm still not thrilled with it. I distressed it a little (you can't tell in the picture) but I still feel like it is missing something (that is why I bought those vinal thingis when I painted it white). Please feel free to give me some advice. And feel free to tell me that you hate my CARIBE.




Posted by Picasa



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OK. So here are a few other things that kept me intertained:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Much better with the button if you ask me!

Photobucket

This one will go on my pretty new pink spring swetter:

Photobucket

And this random one... who knows?

Photobucket


The week before Spring Break I worked on these that were from a Tutorial I found over at Crafty Sisters.


Photobucket

I'm working on something else real pretty, but it's not finished yet. And since it wasn't finished during Spring Break you will have to wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment