A REASON TO RUN

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Fall mantel (and other cool Decor)

Today I have joined a Linky Party. This is only the second or third time I have done this and I am very excited to show off my very simple Fall Mantel, and while I was at it, show you a few other decorations in my home. If you want to take a look at other Mantels and be inspired by beauty and variety go check it out over at Home Stories from A to Z.


Home Stories A2Z


Please enjoy the feast:

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket











Just as a side note. I was wondering if anyone is having issues with photobucket. I spent literally hours trying to put this post together, and after wiping a few tears and trying to keep myself from destroying my computer, I gave up and used Picasa on the last 3 pictures (that is why they are so much smaller).
Let me know and feel free to give me any advice or, you can just feel sorry for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment