A REASON TO RUN

Sunday, November 8, 2009

On the Lighter side. My Wal Mart pet peeves

Just to wrap up my day I decided to take it light. Wal Mart. I spend way too much time and money in that place, I know it by heart, but it drives me crazy when they move things. For some strange reason my Wal Mart people like to mess with me and re- arrange the bread isle all the time. What is up with that? I always know where my usual stuff is, except for my bagels. I buy Thomas plain and blueberry bagels. The blueberry must go fast, so when they have them I buy two or three to freeze. They used to have them at the back of the store, then they moved them up with the bread, then they had them in both places, so I had to check both. Now they are just with the bread, but you still never know where. People quit messing with me!!!

My real pet peeves however are these. First of all, why do people walk in the middle of the car isles? Seriously, I just want to yell out my window. "You don't have a licence plate on you behind! so MOVE OVER!!!" Be nice to me and walk as close to the parked cars as possible, otherwise you are being rude.
Second, I do believe that this is an East Tennessee thing, but for crying out loud folks, take off your jammies and slippers and put on some clothes when you go shopping! I'll be the first to admit that I go to the store not having taken a shower all the time. But at least I throw on a pair of jeans (or whatever I was wearing the day before) a cap and even some jewelry and a little lipstick. I feel necked without my lipstick, so even right out of bed and with a cap on I will have my lipstick on! I will understand if you don't want to do the lipstick thing, but PLEASE take off the PJ's!! (and slippers)

1 comment:

  1. How true, how true. You sure made me laugh with that one.

    ReplyDelete