A REASON TO RUN

Thursday, November 5, 2009

What is your secret wish?

Really, it's not so secret. But, isn't there something, that if you had it your way and all of your insecurities and inhibitions were taken away, you would want to do with your life? Something that seems so out there, so hard and challenging that you just think to yourself "that could never happen". We are such insecure people and we give ourselves so little credit. But don't you sometimes think. Hmmm, maybe I COULD do that. Now please, I'm not talking about going on a Mediterranean Cruise. Oh I want one of those so bad, and IT could never happen, unless... my "secret" wish comes true, then I would be able to afford it. I'm talking about for example, my friend R, she is a great singer, but she really wishes that she would be a GREAT and famous performer, a famous world traveling, sold out concerts kind of performer. My husband I think has two. Probably like many other men, he wishes he could be a guitar player in a Rock band (he's good, he probably could have gotten to that point where he could have). He also would have liked being a secret agent for the CIA.
What is it that suppresses us in life? I don't know, I'm just doing what I do when I blog, think "out loud".
So think about it, if you had all of your insecurities and inhibitions taken away. What would you do? Stay tuned and I'll let you know what mine is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment